We would love to have you join us in our Cranes for Hope & Healing project.
Below you will find instructions on how to get started:
- Adopt the project through your church or youth group.
- Notify Epworth Village you are joining in the project by calling (402) 362-3353.
- Find an individual, business or group in your area to underwrite each crane at 50-cents or $1.
- Then, get busy folding cranes (instructions available, just ask). Enlist the help of members of your congregation, family, Circle or friends.
- Decorate with the cranes. String them together, make mobiles. People will love watching your project take flight.
- And then, once you have reached 1,000 cranes (or your target number) … notify the person or business who is underwriting them and present them with some cranes as they present you with a check for Epworth Village to bring hope & healing to the children and families we serve.